I am bringing back my YA Reading Challenge for it's second year!
Last year about halfway through the year I realized I had read over a dozen YA books but had no challenge to count them towards so I created one! Most of these were series I have yet to finish so I knew I just had to do it again.
I happen to be an adult who reads a lot of science fiction and fantasy young adult books with an occasional contemporary book thrown in. I am not embarrassed by this at all. However, this YA reading challenge is not just for adults. Anyone can participate! As with all my challenges, I let you set your own reading goals.
- This challenge begins today but books read from January 1, 2017 and ends Dec 31, 2017 will count.
- You may sign up anytime during the year.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be horror, romance, dystopian, supernatural, graphic novels, etc.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #2017YARC
- If you could be so kind, please place the The YA Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.