New for 2017!
I've decided to make some changes to what has been known as The Reading Bites Challenge and expand it to all paranormal creatures! This year it's called the 2017 Paranormal Reading Challenge! This means you can read about vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, ghosts, and even witches!
As always this is a challenge where you choose your own reading goals. It's low pressure so read as much or as little as you would like!
- This challenge begins January 1, 2017 and ends Dec 31, 2017.
- You may sign up anytime during the year.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- Books must be paranormal. This means the book has supernatural beings or elements but is set in our world. This includes vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, ghosts, witches, wizards, psychic powers, magic, fairies, mermaids, angels, gods, etc.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be YA, adult, horror, romance, graphic novels, etc.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #2017ParanormalChallenge
- If you could be so kind, please place the 2017 Paranormal Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- To sign up add your link to the Linky Tools below.